Orange Hazelnut Chocolates
This recipe is fabulous for a nice treat once in a while. We served this to our guests at our Valentine’s Day celebration a few days ago! Yum!
Along with your healthy lifestyle regime, we advocate having healthy treats as a part of a way to stay on track.
4 oz. of raw organic cacao butter, melted in double boiler to liquid state
1/3 cup organic raw cacao powder
1/3 cup organic coconut crystals
1 Tbs. organic Madagascar vanilla extract
4 drops organic essential oil of orange
Zest of 1 organic orange
Dash Himalayan salt
2 oz. raw organic hazelnuts
- In a food processor, process all the ingredients except the hazelnuts with the “S” blade until well incorporated.
- Add hazelnuts and pulse to break down into a coarse meal.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary.
- Place *heart shaped molds on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add 1 tsp. of mixture to fill each mold. Proceed with remaining chocolate.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour until solid.
- Unmold and serve at room temperature or place in a sealed freezer proof container for up to 1 month.
*You can get the heart shaped molds on AMAZON.COM.
Naturally Well By The Shore